sir, i am hereby requesting u to try for getting an exemption from longstanding transfers in case of single parent issues. because it is shooting so many troubles while shifting, these kind of things are many more in the case of woman(single parent).graduate engrs. union have submitted a request reg. this issue. but we havent received any support sofar from this union reg. this issue. I jhope u will act positively towards this issue, so that atleast others can get benefited. samantha reddy. jto, tirupathi ssa
Posted By : samanthakamani reddy ,  tirupathi  Mobile: 9490190899
Posted byComment
You are the first to write a comment